1:35 Di Fara Pizza - When you do any kind of searching for the best pizza in New York City, it won’t take you long to find Di Fara Pizza, a family run restaurant in Brooklyn known for their incredible pizza. Also, when I went to NYC, many of you recommended that I needed to try Di Fara, so I decided that a pilgrimage was must. I arrived before they opened for lunch, and was first in line. I was a little torn as what to order, but finally just went with the classic round pie with half pepperoni and half cheese. The pizza took about 15 minutes to make and it came out of the oven hot and fresh. As soon as it came out, he chopped on some fresh basil. That first slice of pizza I had was one of the best pieces of pizza I’ve ever had. Everything tasted so pure and so balanced. The crust was right, the sauce and cheese were perfect. All the ingredients they use to make their pizza at Di Fara are from Italy, and so that’s part of the reason their pizza is so expensive. Is it the best pizza in New York City? I’m not really qualified to answer this as I haven’t been to all the famous pizza places in NYC. But what I can say is that Di Fara pizza is mind-blowingly good. Pizza price - $31
9:45 Gloria’s Caribbean Cuisine - After finishing the pizza we moved on to Gloria’s Caribbean Cuisine, a restaurant in Crown Height known for serving Caribbean food and especially mostly Trinidadian food. I decided to order the curry chicken meal while my wife ordered the curry fish meal. Both of the meals were huge and came with sides, rice, and vegetables. The curry chicken and curry fish were both excellent, full of spice flavor. This was my first time to have Trinidadian food, and it’s made me want to go to Trinidad immediately. For excellent Caribbean food in New York City, Gloria’s Caribbean Cuisine is a friendly restaurant. Curry chicken meal - $11, Curry fish meal - $13.
Saturday, 17 December 2016
Best Pizza in New York City
- ► 2018 (156)
- ► 2017 (110)
- Tip Diet Permulaan Untuk Pesakit Hemodialisis-Bua...
- Rita Rudaini Masak Tomyam Seafood
- Jalan Jalan Cari Makan 2
- Jalan Jalan Cari Makan 1
- Minah Jepun Kuat Makan part 1
- Jakarta Street Food - HUGE Indonesian Lamb Fried R...
- #SeleraBajet: Ikan Bakar Mak Minang.
- #SeleraBajet: Gerai Pak Lang Ikan Bakar.
- Mengantuk Teruk Lepas Makan Ikan Bakar Jalan Bellamy
- Best Pizza in New York City
- WARONG HUNTER | PALMA CHAR KOETEOW PENANG
- NASI LAN KEDAH SHAH ALAM | WARONG HUNTER
- Ini Lokasi Makan Tengahari RM3 Di Bangsar
- Rebut Ikan Patin Masak Tempoyak
- Kari Kepala Ikan Hunt Kuala Lumpur
- Line Clear Nasi Kandar,George Town.
- Nasi Kandar in Penang: Insanely Good Curry at Res...
- New York City Food Tour : Melt-In-Your-Mouth Pastr...
- No Reservations in Saudi Arabia 5/5
- No Reservations in Saudi Arabia 4/5
- No Reservations in Saudi Arabia 2/5
- No Reservations in Saudi Arabia 1/5
- ( No Reservations ) in Jeddah City, Saudi Arabia P...
- ▼ December (23)