Indian Street Food Delhi - Indian Street Food - Street Food India
Indian street food and Indian Food is something I've always loved to eat! So I flew to Delhi, India just for the food, and have been eating Indian street food and curry non stop. Old Delhi is a food lovers heaven! It’s been the best Street Food I've tasted in India! The Indian food is so good in Delhii! I've eaten street food in Chennai, street food in Hyderabad, Indian street food in Kerala, and street food in Mumbai, all of which has been amazing!
The street food in Delhi was so mouthwatering and delicious. The restaurant food was also very nice and to die for! I had some amazing curries and Mughlai cuisine at Karim’s in Old Delhi.
Here are the specific locations for the Indian street food and Indian restaurants in Delhi that I tried:
1) Paratha at Paratha Wali Gali
2) Pani Puri at Paratha Wali Gali
3) Kachori at Paratha Wali Gali
4) Daulat Ki Chaat at Paratha Wali gali
5）Stuffed Naan at Kake Di Hattij, Chandni Chowk
6) Beef/Buffalo Kebabs opposite Jama Masjid
7) Chai Tea in the street food street opposite Jama Masji
8) Feast at Karims
Friday, 10 February 2017
Indian Street Food Tour in Old Delhi, India | BEST Street Food in India!
- ► 2018 (156)
- Lamb Chops and Safety Tips during the Attempted Co...
- Khao Soi Islam (ร้านข้าวซอยอิสลาม) - Best Thai Bir...
- Most Insane Doner Kebab in Istanbul (and Turkish A...
- Amazing Turkish Food and Attractions in Istanbul!
- The Ultimate Istanbul Food Tour (Balık Ekmek, Koko...
- Arabic Lamb & Rice Food to Wow Your 5 Guests | وص...
- Make Mandi Smoked Rice like a Pro | مندي بل دجاج
- Indian Street Food Tour in Old Delhi, India | BEST...
- Best Cooking | Resepi Spaghetti Tuna Aglio Olio
- Spicy Chilli Chicken Semi Gravy Recipe - Restauran...
- #SeleraBajet: Asam Pedas Sejati Melaka.
- Prawn Recipe - Indian Spicy Prawn Masala Recipe | ...
- #SeleraBajetMelaka Asam Pedas Claypot Kota Laksama...
- ▼ February (13)