Full recipe: http://www.maangchi.com/recipe/japchae
Japchae, sweet potato starch noodles stir fried with vegetables and meat, is one of Korea’s best-loved dishes, and one of the most popular on my website as well.
Stir frying each ingredient separately seems like a lot of labor, but each one requires a different cooking time and a bit of care, and keeping the color and freshness of each ingredient intact makes for a stunning final presentation.
Friday, 2 June 2017
Japchae (Glass noodles stir-fried with vegetables: 잡채)
- ► 2018 (156)
- Jakarta Street Food: Gado-Gado
- Soto Betawi: An Indonesian Food You Have to Eat in...
- Coto Makassar - Indonesian Beef Organs Soup
- Stunning Fish Head Curry at Rumah Makan Medan Baru...
- Indonesian Beef Ribs at Sop Konro Karebosi
- Nasi Uduk (Coconut Rice) and Fried Chicken in Jaka...
- Resep Rendang Ayam - khas Padang Asli Enak Dan Se...
- Japchae (Glass noodles stir-fried with vegetables:...
- ▼ June (8)