Chicken Masala in Red Spicy Gravy Recipe
250 gm boneless chicken pieces
2 teaspoon ginger-garlic paste
2 tablespoon yogurt / curd/ dahi
1 teaspoon Kashmiri red chili powder
1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
1/2 teaspoon coriander powder
1/2 teaspoon jeera powder
1/2 teaspoon garam masala powder
6-7 garlic cloves
6-7 whole Kashmiri Red chilies
2 tablespoon oil
Few fresh coriander leaves, finely chopped
Salt to taste
1.Rinse the chicken pieces in water for 2-3 times and then put them
in a big bowl.
2.Add all the spices, such as 1 teaspoon kashmiri red chili powder,
1/2 teaspoon garam masala powder, 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder, 1/2
teaspoon coriander powder, 1/2 teaspoon jeera powder and salt to
3.Mix it well and then add about 2 teaspoon ginger-garlic paste and
2 tablespoon yogurt.
4.Cover the chicken and Keep this marination aside at least for
30-40 minutes. You can keep the chicken in refrigerator as well.
5.Let’s start making gravy now, for that, take about 6-7 cloves of
garlic and 6-7 whole Kashmiri red chilies. Put them in grinder and
add about 4-5 tablespoon of water. Grind into a smooth paste and
6.Now heat 2 tablespoon of oil in a pan and add marinated chicken
mixture. Cook the chicken for 2-3 minutes on medium flame. Cover
the pan with lid and cook the chicken on low flame for about 7-8
minutes and in between stir occasionally in every 2-3 minutes, so
that chicken should not get burnt.
7.Add prepared Spicy Red Gravy and mix it well. Cover the pan again
with lid and cook it further for 3-4 minutes on low flame, till the
gravy thickens and raw flavor goes away.
8.When the gravy is little dried, check if chicken is cooked
properly or not. If its undercooked, add some water and cook it for
few more minutes on low flame. Please note, chicken will keep
cooking further for few minutes even after you have switched off
gas, so don’t overcook your chicken.
9.While cooking this chicken dish, keep checking the chicken,
because sometimes it takes more time and sometimes it takes less
time to cook. Normally boneless chicken pieces gets cooked in 20
10.Cook till the chicken pieces are soft and you get the desired
gravy consistency.When you are sure chicken is properly cooked add
some fresh chopped Coriander Leaves and cook it further with
covered lid for 1-2 minutes on low flame.
11.Chicken Masala with Red and Spicy Gravy is now ready. Turn off
the gas and cover the pan with lid for 2-3 minutes before serving.
This will help chicken and gravy settle down which will give you
12.Chicken Masala with Red & Spicy Gravy is ready to serve with
Roti or Steamed Rice.
Adjust the spices according to your choice. If you want, you can
add some water for a gravy consistency. If you do not have
coriander leaves in your hand, then add a bit of kasuri methi for
Saturday, 22 July 2017
Indian Chicken Masala Recipe by Lalit Kumar | Spicy Indian Chicken Gravy Recipes
- ► 2018 (156)
- HALAL ENGLISH BREAKFAST
- Visiting with Huell Howser: Halal Food
- Why Halal-Grade Meat Is More Humane And Better Tas...
- Muslim dan Makanan Halal di China
- Istanbul Street Food Kofte and Breakfast on Turkis...
- Incredible Omani Food and Attractions in Muscat (C...
- Indian Chicken Masala Recipe by Lalit Kumar | Spic...
- Mutton Recipes: Spicy Mutton Curry Home Style | By...
- Thai Steamed Fish With Lime and Garlic Recipe (ปลา...
- Beluga Caviar is Black Gold: MUNCHIES Guide to Teh...
- Friendly Indonesian Street Food: Nasi Gule Solo
- Sate Padang Ajo Ramon - Indonesian Street Food in ...
- Indonesian Oxtail Soup (Sop Buntut)!
- Fried Crispy Catfish (Pecel Lele) at Permata Mubar...
- Insanely Spicy Grilled Chicken (Ayam Taliwang)
- Indonesian Street Food Sop Kaki Kambing - EXTREME ...
- Amazing Fried Duck and Sambal at Bebek Goreng H. S...
- Manado Food at Ikan Tude Bakar Restaurant in Jakarta
- Indonesian Sate (Satay) - AMAZING Indonesian Stree...
- Nasi Padang - Amazing Beef Rendang and Gulai Otak!
- Bubur Ayam Barito: Chicken Rice Porridge in Jakarta
- ▼ July (21)