HOW TO MAKE SPICY MUTTON GRAVY RECIPE
500 gms meat/mutton
3 tbsp oil
1 small cinnamon stick
2-3 black pepper corns
3-4 medium sized onions, finely sliced
3-4 vertically slit green chillies
1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
salt - as per taste
1 tsp full red chilli powder
½ tsp turmeric powder(haldi)
1 or 2 glasses of water
1 cup yogurt(approx... 200ml)
1 tsp roasted coriander seeds powder
1 tsp black pepper corn powder
½ tsp garam masala powder
4 medium sized onions finely sliced and deep fried(barista/deep
2 tbsp finely chopped coriander leaves
1.Firstly, take a cooking pot, into it add oil and heat it.
2.Add cinnamon stick, cardamoms, cloves, black pepper corns and
3.Add finely sliced onions into it.
4.Also add slit green chillies and saute until onions turn soft.
5.Add ginger garlic paste and saute to get rid of the raw smell.
6.Add mutton pieces into it and roast them well until the mutton
changes its color.
7.Add salt according to taste.
8.Add red chilli powder and turmeric powder and mix the whole
9.Cover the lid and cook the mutton for about 5 minutes on low
flame until oil appears at the corners.
10.Add a glass of water or two and cook the mutton until it gets
tender or pressure cook to tenderize it(do not overcook the
11.Reduce the steam of the cooker and switch on the flame.
12.Beat the yogurt and add into the tenderized mutton curry and mix
13.Add garam masala powder, roasted coriander seeds powder, black
pepper corn powder.
14.Cook for 5 minutes.
15.Crush the deep fried onions and add into the mutton curry and
16.Add in some fresh coriander leaves.
17.Cook it for 10 minutes on low flame until a thick gravy is
18.Switch off the flame.
19.Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve with roti or
1.Since we add yogurt and deep fried onions after the mutton is
tenderized make sure to not overcook the mutton.Cook it upto 80%
2.After yogurt and barista is added the mutton has to be cooked
again for about 15 minutes so avoid overcooking the mutton in the
beginning as it removes the perfect flavor of the meat.
Thursday, 20 July 2017
Mutton Recipes: Spicy Mutton Curry Home Style | By Lalit Kumar
- ► 2018 (156)
- HALAL ENGLISH BREAKFAST
- Visiting with Huell Howser: Halal Food
- Why Halal-Grade Meat Is More Humane And Better Tas...
- Muslim dan Makanan Halal di China
- Istanbul Street Food Kofte and Breakfast on Turkis...
- Incredible Omani Food and Attractions in Muscat (C...
- Indian Chicken Masala Recipe by Lalit Kumar | Spic...
- Mutton Recipes: Spicy Mutton Curry Home Style | By...
- Thai Steamed Fish With Lime and Garlic Recipe (ปลา...
- Beluga Caviar is Black Gold: MUNCHIES Guide to Teh...
- Friendly Indonesian Street Food: Nasi Gule Solo
- Sate Padang Ajo Ramon - Indonesian Street Food in ...
- Indonesian Oxtail Soup (Sop Buntut)!
- Fried Crispy Catfish (Pecel Lele) at Permata Mubar...
- Insanely Spicy Grilled Chicken (Ayam Taliwang)
- Indonesian Street Food Sop Kaki Kambing - EXTREME ...
- Amazing Fried Duck and Sambal at Bebek Goreng H. S...
- Manado Food at Ikan Tude Bakar Restaurant in Jakarta
- Indonesian Sate (Satay) - AMAZING Indonesian Stree...
- Nasi Padang - Amazing Beef Rendang and Gulai Otak!
- Bubur Ayam Barito: Chicken Rice Porridge in Jakarta
- ▼ July (21)