Malaysia has some of the best Satay in the world, so we just had to go
and grab some! Come with us as we head on down to Sate Kajang Hj Samuri
in Damansara Utama to have a real satay feast!
Sate Kajang Hj Samuri has it's original store in Kajang, a place
synonymous with Satay here in Malaysia, and this place is probably the
most famous Satay restaurant here in Kuala Lumpur.
We tried the Sate Ayam (Chicken), Daging (Beef), Ikan (Fish), Kambing
(Mutton) and Arnab (Rabbit) and they were all amazing! To accompany our
satay as well, we had Nasi Impit, Ketupat, Sambal and of course Peanut
Sauce, and all of it compliments the satay sooo much! We will definitely
be back soon to grab some more Satay here in Malaysia.
Friday, 22 September 2017
MALAYSIAN SATAY AT SATE KAJANG HJ SAMURI - AYAM, DAGING, IKAN, KAMBING & ARNAB
- ► 2018 (156)
- JJCM 2017: Labuan Part 1 [FULL]
- JJCM 2017: Seoul, Korea [FULL]
- Cari Makan Bersama BloggerBar - Grease, Shah Alam
- Rezeki Rumah Rakit - Majalah 3
- MALAYSIAN SATAY AT SATE KAJANG HJ SAMURI - AYAM, D...
- MALAYSIAN BREAKFAST - NASI LEMAK, ROTI CANAI, TEH ...
- Akhirnya TERJAWAB Punca SEBENAR KES Kebakaran Tahf...
- Pusat tahfiz terbakar, lebih 20 terkorban [VIDEO]
- Tasty Treat: Ikan Bawal Goreng / Fried Pomfret Fis...
- Rempah Kari Ikan Tok Ma Rempah Asli Terengganu
- ▼ September (10)